At Zak’s Guest House – Hostel we work hard to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly environment for you to stay in during your visit to South Korea. After a long day of shopping in Myeong Dong, exploring Nami Island, Jade Garden, Gugok Falls or a late night out in Gangdae come back to your clean bed and hot shower. We have a variety of different accommodations and hope you will come stay with us.
Semi- Private Room
- We have 3 Twin rooms located on the second floor of the hostel these rooms feature a bunk bed with a larger bed on the bottom and can be booked for 1 to 3 people.
- Sunday through Thursday 1-2people 55,000 Won
- Friday and Saturday 1-2people 65,000 Won
- A 3rd person is an additional 15,000 Won
- This medium sized room is located on the second floor of the hostel and has four beds for female travelers only. 22,000 per person Sunday through Thursday and 25,000Won on Friday and Saturday
- Our largest room located on the first floor of the hostel; this room has eight beds which can be booked individually by male or female guests. 22,000 Won per person Sunday though Thursday and 25,000 Friday and Saturday. Each bed has it’s own outlet.
- Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking needs. Free coffee, tea, toast, and jam.
- 1st Floor Bathroom 2nd Floor Bathroom
- Enjoyable for all, rather for a cup of coffee or to interact with guests.
- Hook up your own or use ours free of charge.
* Full Guest Kitchen *
* Air Conditioning *
* Wireless Internet *
* Guest Computer *
* Lap-top Stations *
* Maps and Directions *
* Luggage Storage *
* Lockers *
* Hairdryers *
* Breakfast *
* Coffee and Tea *
* Washing Machine *